Wednesday, February 24, 2021

maybe it's just me


Hi everyone!

I just want to express my feelings today,

where I always feel insecure,

this insecurity really kills me,

it is not that often, 

it comes when I see her,

anywhere,

on social media (since we live in different district),  

as just now...


is this a feeling of jealousy?

or envy?

may Allah protect and keep me away from this bad feeling (aamiin, inshaaallah),

I don't think I'm envy, 

but I think there is a comparison between us since we met, 

and went out together for the first time.

the way you act for people to always look at your best, 

ask people to praise you too, not just at me,

comparing mine and yours,

makes me feel there is a comparison between us,

whatever you do, there is a comparison with me,

till now.

I hate this feeling so much, 

or maybe it's just me.

I wish it was easy to get rid of this feeling,

between two of us?

or maybe it's just my thoughts,

that you are his past love,

I apologize for expressing all this in my bross,



yang penting aku harry potter (;





No comments:

Post a Comment