Wednesday, February 24, 2021

raya in pandemic?!

 

Hi everyone!

well guess what?

sad but true,

I don't even have a picture of me ft. baju raya,

however, there are some of the beautiful moments I photograph,

and save as memories,

why not, right?

so literally, we performed solat raya, apologizing each other, 

eat and sleep.

so yeah, its pandemic nowhere to go,

just stay at home!

let the photos tell you the story:

little sarah is ready, my second brother lead for solat hari raya!


abang johan salam for duit raya with nenek


good girl who asked for forgiveness, oh dear!


makan-makan (m0m cooked rendang ayam, rendang daging ft. paru, 
dried lodeh, ketupat and lemang, 
kuih muih not to forget aahh nyums!)


lego time with kiddos <3


my handsome boy


well little sarah just slept..


my first brother came to my mother's house a little late, in the evening


well me, behind the camera ...

so happy covid19 raya,

to be honest, I don't really feels the raya vibes as I grew up,

so we may be the same or may not,



yang penting aku harry potter (;




No comments:

Post a Comment