Friday, May 14, 2021

Coveid Raya Lagi 2.0


 

i can finally update this coveid-raya post,

it's been so hectic days weeks and months for me,

i hope everyone who reads this entry is physically and mentally healthy,

aamiin inshaaallah.

so in this year 2021, we're still raya in a pandemic.

so here are some cov-eid 2.0 memories to be remembered:




my second brother unable to be here due to this pandemic,

but my first brother and his family  were stranded at my mother's house 

due to his health condition and of course the pandemic.

great, that we've still have the last chance to raya together with my late grandma, rapeah binti hamid,

if you're reading this entry, 

i'm so appreciate if you can recite al-fatihah to my beloved grandma, Rapeah binti hamid. 

some of us might have different eid vibes,

it's not to be okay, 

i hope that we will all be strong get through it together,

i hope that all of us are always in a pink of health. 



yang penting aku harry potter (;





No comments:

Post a Comment