Monday, March 1, 2021

bulu-bulu kehidupan

 

Hi everyone!

I came across some pictures of my old cats,

I really miss them,

let's throwback some of their photos :(

my first cat was dino, but at that time I was 2-3 years old,

small me and unable to take his picture,

this is 2 months old of my beloved junior brown, 

look he clung on papa's feet!

ini gambar pertama dia dihari pertama dia dirumah,

tengok air mata dia :(

he's getting older and aggressive!

again, getting older and love to sleep!

a picture of me and junior when I was 10 years old :(

when I was 10 years old, I was not good at taking pictures, 

so this is junior brown...

we used to play together junior,

you're the smartest,

you always find your way back home,

but suddenly you dint come home,

where are you now, did anyone take you?

I miss you so much and I really mean it,

I hope you're doing fine <3 :(

this is micky, the most fierce of them all + lazy

he has the same color as dino by the way,

look, he always lying down as in the picture (even without the rope)

he died from a snake bite :(

this is bobo, the laziest I guess,

she died while giving birth to her child :(

and her child also died...

a picture of them playing together <3

I hope you're doing fine love!

this is vivy,

she afraid of people, and manja <3

vivy during leisure time...

vivy was sick, we sent her to the clinic,

and let the doctor treat and take care of her,

I miss you kitty vivy,

i hope you're doing fine <3

look! who's beside vivy, she's nana a kampung girl, 

the mischievous one but lovely <3


these are nana's children, pretty as her m0m <3

they are village cats who does not like to be inside the house,

and love to stay outside,

we do not know where they are now, 

I hope all of you are doing fine...


he looks like junior brown? but he is not...

he is gebu,

he suddenly came to our house,

he seemed to ask for help from us,

so we gave him food,

and adopt him :)


he can't live long,

he's getting older...

I hope you're doing fine there


well I met them while working part time in the supermarket,

they're cute, no doubt right?


the last picture with him before I resign 

and went to pursue my degree!

time spent with cats is never wasted,



yang penting aku harry potter (;




No comments:

Post a Comment